When you’re looking for workers’ compensation insurance, it’s best to go “local.” A local insurance agent or broker can provide a policy that best meets your business needs and offers personalized attention that large carriers can’t match.
A good local agent…
- Knows the market and pairs you with an insurance carrier that knows your industry.
- Understands your needs and works closely with your carrier to make sure your business is protected.
- Understands and handles all your claims and cases.
- Understands fraud prevention and recognizes fraudulent activity.
- Negotiates with your carrier over misclassification to save you money.
- Offers solutions like surcharge reductions – putting money back into your business from any overcharges – and resolving misclassification that can cost your business money.
You don’t pay extra for this expert service—in fact, a local agent can often get you extra discounts and savings.
ConnectPay is happy to guide you in your journey of finding a good local broker who will work hard to serve your best interests. Contact us below to learn more or get a recommendation for a broker in your state.