ConnectPay has many clients in Oregon state, and is excited to be recognized as an expert service provider of the OregonSaves plan by Acensus. Ascensus is the plan services provider chosen by Oregon Retirement Savings Plan in 2016.
With the deadline approaching for the next wave of applicants – businesses with 5-9 employees – there is a cascade of business owners who do not already offer a retirement savings plan will need help with this important piece of compliance. We can help easily and seamlessly connect you and your employees to the OregonSaves program.
OregonSaves is a mandated retirement program. The State will notify employers directly when they will be required to register or certify that they are exempt from the program. Notice will include instructions and due dates.
Current due dates as listed on the OregonSaves site are:
- An employer employing 100 or more employees: November 15, 2017
- An employer employing 50 to 99 employees: May 15, 2018
- An employer employing 20 to 49 employees: December 15, 2018
- An employer employing 10 to 19 employees: May 15, 2019
- An employer employing 5 to 9 employees: November 15, 2019
- An employer employing 4 or fewer employees: May 15, 2020
Make this important benefit to employees an easy task!
If you are not yet a ConnectPay client, get in touch with us and we can walk you through the process of connected payroll.